- Unique, patented pebble pattern allows air flow underneath baked goods resulting in even browning and easy release.
- Pebble pattern means no need for grease or aerosols; bake healthy!
- Professional-grade bakeware made of heavy gauge, solid, recycled aluminum.
We carry a wide selection of Doughmakers Gourmet Bakeware:
Cookies sheets, 3 sizes
Round and Square cake pans, 9″
Cake Pans, 9″ x 13″
Sheet Cake Pan, 13″ x 18.5″
Jelly Roll pan, 10″ x 15″
Biscuit Sheet, 10″x14″
Muffin Pans, regular and jumbo
Pie pan with crust protector, 9″
Quiche Pan, 9″
Why buy DOUGHMAKERS?
QUALITY. We’re talkin’ professional-grade bakeware. Doughmakers uses a premium, heavier gauge of aluminum for solid, recyclable products. We take pride in our craftsmanship.
DESIGN. Speaking of craftsmanship, just take one look and you’ll see why we stand out. We’ve strengthened the handle areas on all our bakeware. We’ve given our cake pans extra depth and straight sidewalls for consistent, professional results. And the edges of our pans are rolled, beaded, and/or coined to prevent warping and twisting.
THE ORIGINAL PEBBLE PATTERN. The unique texture on all Doughmakers bakeware delivers many performance benefits and it won’t scrape off, because it’s not a coating–it’s embossed right in.
First, it allows for airflow underneath your baked goods–resulting in even browning and easy release. Next, it’s great when you’re greasing and flouring a cake pan, because it helps hold a bit of shortening that otherwise might be wiped off. Finally, it gives all Doughmakers bakeware natural nonstick properties without the need for excess grease or unhealthy aerosols.
For professional quality craftsmanship and leading innovation, buy Doughmakers.
Care & Handling Instructions
• Thoroughly wash prior to first use with a soft sponge or nylon scrubbie. (Avoid detergents with a chlorine base)
• Follow recipe for time and temperature.
• To keep bakeware looking its best, hand wash promptly in hot soapy water. (Avoid detergents with a chlorine base)
• Dry before storing.
• DO NOT use aerosol nonstick sprays. They may cause a sticky build-up.
• DO NOT use for high-acid foods, water bath or food storage.
• NOT RECOMMENDED for dishwasher.
• AVOID detergents with a chlorine base
ADDITIONAL GREASING INFO:
• Scratches will not affect performance. (Yay!)
• Cookies – No greasing is required unless recipe calls for a greased pan.
• Cakes – Lightly grease and flour inside surface.
• Frozen Pizza – No greasing required.
• Homemade Pizza – Grease inside of pan. For crispier crust, sprinkle pan with cornmeal.